As ODC İş Çözümleri Danışmanlık Ticaret A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as “SmartMessage”) residing at Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Cad. No: 62 A Ümraniye/İstanbul, we attach importance to the fact that all kinds of personal data are within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”) and that they are processed and stored in accordance with this law. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and the relevant legislation, we provide information about your personal data to be processed within the scope of your registration and participation in its activities and as a data controller within the scope of the relevant legislation.
Your Collected Data and the Purpose for which We Collect the Data:
1. Your data collected if you register for events is:
The following data that you have shared during registration are processed on the basis of the legal reason of legitimate interest in Article 5 / 2 (f) of KVKK for the purpose of carrying out event organization processes and communication activities.
- Your Credentials (first and last name)
- Contact Information (e-mail address, telephone number, institution name)
If you consent to be processed for the purpose of being aware of their activities and sending commercial electronic messages , your data collected if you request it:
If you allow your e-mail address and telephone number to be processed for the sending of commercial electronic messages in order to be informed about the products and/or services offered by SmartMessage during registration, your information specified below will be processed and transferred to the CMS system for the purposes of carrying out communication activities and carrying out goods/services sales and marketing activities on the basis of the legal reasons of explicit consent in Article 5/1 of the KVKK.
- Your Credentials (first and last name)
- E-mail Address
- Telephone number
- Leave date
- Communication channel
- Permission source
Your data that is collected if you participate in their events:
If you log in to the Zoom application to participate in the events, if you transmit a question or answer or a message from the conversation area during the event, the following data that you choose to share will be processed based on the legal reason of legitimate interest in Article 5/2(f) of the KVKK for the purpose of conducting the organization and event processes.
- The first name, last name (or nickname), and email address you provide when logging in
- If you forward, the message/comment/question you have forwarded
Third parties to whom your personal data is transferred:
Your personal data,
- To the CMS, which is an Authorized Private Law Legal Person, for the purpose of carrying out the activities in accordance with the legislation within the scope stipulated by the legal regulation, informing the authorized persons, institutions and organizations and carrying out the permission processes,
- To the suppliers for the purposes of carrying out event organization processes, carrying out requests and complaints and carrying out communication activities
It will be transferred in accordance with the rules in Article 8 of the KVKK regarding the transfer of personal data and the legal reasons for the processing of personal data stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and by taking the necessary technical and administrative measures.
During the organization of SmartMessage events, tools/applications (Zoom, Youtube, Microsoft Teams) with servers located in various parts of the world are used. Detailed information about your personal data being processed during the use of these tools can be found in the respective tools’ own privacy policies, the links of which are shared below.
- Online Video Conferencing Platform Service Provider – Microsoft Teams
- Online Form Generation Service Provider – WordPressCRM Service Provider – Hubspot
Duration of Storage of Your Personal Data
If your personal data is specified in the law or the relevant legislation for the storage of the data, the data in question must be stored for at least this period. If a period of time is not stipulated in the law or related legislation; provided that it is relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which it is processed, the event is stored in the manner stipulated in the legal relationship established with you in accordance with your participation in the program and/or project and for the period required for the organization of the event.
What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
Regarding your personal data;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
When you request the rectification of incomplete or inaccurate data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, request that this be notified to the third parties to whom we have transferred your personal data
- To object to the result in the event that a result arises against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems, and
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to request the compensation of this damage
you have the rights.