In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), your personal data; may be processed as the data controller by ODC İş Çözümleri Danışmanlık Ticaret A.Ş. (“SmartMessage”) located at Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mah, Balkan Cd. NO : 62/A, 34771 Ümraniye/İstanbul within the scope described below.
- For What Purpose the Personal Data Will Be Processed:
Your identity, communication, professional experience, personnel, visual records data collected within the scope of your application to work at SmartMessage are in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law, within the scope of the contractual relationship based on the execution of the job entry process, receiving your job application, examining your resume and investigating your suitability for the job description, conducting the recruitment processes and in this context, you are with you are collected for the purpose of communication. In addition, disability/health information is obtained from the E ngelli employee candidates and the suitability of the health status for the relevant position is evaluated.
If requested by SmartMessage or indicated by you in your resume, you are responsible for sharing the information of your reference accurately and up-to-date and obtaining approval from your reference for us to contact you .
We kindly request that your CVs submitted by you do not include personal data of special nature (race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, dress and clothing, membership of associations, foundations or trade unions, health, data on sexual life, data on criminal convictions and security measures, biometric and genetic data).
- Procedure for Collecting Personal Data of Employee Candidates, Retention Period and Legal Basis:
Your personal data may be processed through various websites that allow you to apply for a job within the scope of conducting recruitment processes, online CV sharing media such as Linkedin, through the Turkish Employment Agency, by e-mails sent by you, by telephone or in the physical environment, during the studies carried out within the scope of evaluating and finalizing your job application request or suitability for the relevant position. Collected. However, provided that your personal data is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract in accordance with Article 5/2/c of the Law, the processing of the personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, the data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it is made public by the relevant person in accordance with Article 5/2/d of the Law and does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned in accordance with Article 5/2/f of the Law. is processed based on.
The health data obtained from disabled employee candidates is in accordance with Article 6/2 of the Law. The fact that your explicit consent has been obtained within the scope of the article is processed based on the legal reason.
Personal Data is stored for the periods required by the purposes of processing. Personal Data shall be deleted, destroyed or anonymized upon the request of the Candidate ex officio or if the processing is based on explicit consent, in the event that the legal reasons requiring data processing disappear and the data controller does not have a legal obligation to store the personal data.
- Parties to whom your Personal Data may be transferred and the Purposes of Transfer:
The personal data of the employee candidate is provided to domestic and international suppliers, “cloud service providers” located abroad in order to carry out human resources processes, to conduct various tests and exams for employee candidates and to carry out the application processes of employee candidates, ( Google’s databases in Western Europe, Microsoft Azure’s databases in the Netherlands, ….. Breezy database,) to the company’s doctor, legally authorized public institutions and legally authorized private persons within the scope of the explicit stipulation of the documents and fulfillment of our legal obligations. The purpose of transfer of personal data and the purpose of processing are parallel. Your personal data is shared with these institutions in accordance with the Law in order to fulfill their duties.
- 4. Article 11 of Law No. 6698 Rights of personal data owners according to the article:
As a personal data owner, we inform you that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data is used in accordance with the purpose of processing,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- Requesting that the correction, deletion and destruction procedures carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation be notified to the third parties with whom your personal data is shared,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data, to request the compensation of the damage,
You can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to SmartMessage by filling out the Data Owner Application Form on our website at www.smartmessage.com. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Employee Candidates will realize their requests arising from the Law through the “Relevant Person Application Form”. SmartMessage will conclude application requests free of charge in accordance with Article 13 of the Law, according to the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. If the request is rejected, the reason(s) of the rejection shall be notified in writing or electronically.
This Clarification Text may be revised by SmartMessage when deemed necessary. Revised versions will be published on our website at www.smartmessage.com.