This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation.
As ODC İş Çözümleri Danışmanlık Ticaret A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as “SmartMessage”) residing at Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Cad. No: 62 A Ümraniye/İstanbul, we attach importance to the fact that all kinds of personal data are within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”) and that they are processed and stored in accordance with this law. In this context, our Company processes the data of our potential customers, employees, interns, employee candidates, shareholders, officials, suppliers, consultants, companies we cooperate with and their employees, shareholders, officials, officials, visitors and persons in contact with our company, including but not limited to our customers who benefit from our products and services, as “Data Controller”.
For What Purpose and on What Legal Basis Your Personal Data Is Processed:
Conducting and concluding negotiations on proposals and contracts within the scope of establishing and/or executing the commercial relationship; ensuring business continuity and carrying out other communication activities related to the services; audit / internal audit management; business partner satisfaction and loyalty management; execution of marketing activities, information security management; demand/complaint management; retention and archive management; organization and event management; Your categories of personal data processed within the scope of the execution of legal affairs, including the fulfillment of legal obligations and the making of mandatory legal notifications, and the purposes and legal reasons for the processing of your personal data.
- Your Identity Information: Name and surname, identity data, tax number, signature,
- Your Contact Information: Address information, e-mail, telephone number,
- Your Financial Information: Bank account and card information, billing and debt information,
- Your Legal Transaction Information: Information in correspondence with judicial authorities, information in the case file,
- Your Professional Experience Information: Information on professional qualification.
- Request and complaint data,
- Physical Space Security Information (Entry – exit recording information, camera image and sound recordings)
Note: We would like to remind you that the special quality personal data (e.g. religion and blood group information) of the business partner and / or its employees included in the signature circular and other documents that may be requested during the contract negotiation, conclusion and performance processes should not be transmitted to our Company or should be blacked out.
Transfer of Your Processed Personal Data:
Your personal data,
- To the CMS, Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations, which is an Authorized Private Law Legal Person, for the purpose of carrying out the activities in accordance with the legislation within the scope stipulated by the legal regulation, informing the authorized persons, institutions and organizations and carrying out the permission processes
- Your personal data collected will be processed by us during your visit to our site based on your explicit consent or during the business / commercial relationship by physical and electronic methods and based on the purposes stated herein or your explicit consent, WordPress data located in the USA (in SmartMessage databases located in Turkey) and/or abroad (Google’s databases located in Western Europe, Microsoft Azure’s databases located in the Netherlands, HubSpot database located in Ireland), WordPress data located in the USA are collected at their bases.
It will be transferred in accordance with the rules in Article 8 of the KVKK regarding the transfer of personal data and the legal reasons for the processing of personal data stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and by taking the necessary technical and administrative measures.
Legal Reason for Processing Your Personal Data and Method of Collection:
Within the scope of your business relationship with SmartMessage, your personal data is processed by automatic and non-automatic means directly by you, by internet, telephone, e-mail and physical, written, oral and electronic channels for the purposes stated above, provided that it is from the company we receive supply service or business partner and from the legal authorities, based on the reasons for compliance with the law listed below and listed in the provisions of Articles 5 and 8 of the KVKK.
- To be explicitly stipulated in the laws,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- The data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- It has been made public by the data owner,
- Explicit consent.
Method of Personal Data Collection and Retention Period
If your personal data is specified in the law or the relevant legislation for the storage of the data, the data in question must be stored for at least this period. If a period of time is not stipulated in the law or related legislation; provided that it is relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which it is processed, it is stored in the manner stipulated in the legal relationship established with you in accordance with your participation in the event, program and/or project and for the period of time required.
KVKK Article 11. Your Rights Under and How to Contact Us
We would like to point out that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- In case your personal data is processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request their correction and to notify third parties that the transaction carried out within this scope is transferred to your personal data,
- To request the deletion of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing disappear or if it is requested to be destroyed, despite the fact that your data has been processed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Law and other regulations, and to request the notification of third parties in case of processing of your personal data transferred in this context,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of your personal data in case of damage due to unlawful processing.
How can you exercise your rights as a data subject?
If you wish to submit your applications and requests regarding your personal data, the Relevant Person Application Form ……………. through;
- By sending an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org address from the e-mail address from which you have registered to the Announcement Group List,
- By having a valid identity document with you that will allow us to verify your identity, personally applying to SmartMessage’s Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Cad. No: 62 A Ümraniye/İstanbul address and physically submitting your application,
- By sending it to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Cad. No: 62 A Ümraniye/İstanbul with a wet signature and a signature declaration (if you have previously submitted a document confirming your signature within the scope of any relationship, you do not need to provide a signature declaration separately) so that we can check your signature,
- By signing with a mobile signature or secure electronic signature and sending email@example.com e-mail to the address,
- You can send us a firstname.lastname@example.org via KEP.
In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, the relevant person must have the name, surname, signature if the application is in writing, T.R. identity number (nationality, passport number or identity number if the applicant is a foreigner), residential or business address based on the notification, electronic mail address, telephone number and fax number, if any, and information about the subject of the request.
The person concerned must clearly and comprehensibly state the matter requested in the application containing explanations of the right he / she will make and request to use in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (power of attorney). In addition, the application must contain identity and address information and documents confirming identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be considered.