No: 62 A Ümraniye/Istanbul (hereinafter referred to as “SmartMessage”) in the processing and protection of personal data, as ODC İş Çözümleri Danışmanlık Ticaret A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as “SmartMessage”), we attach importance to the fact that all kinds of personal data are within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVK Law”) and that they are processed and stored in accordance with this law. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and the relevant legislation, we provide information about your personal data to be processed within the scope of your registration and participation in its activities and in the capacity of data controller within the scope of the relevant legislation.
Your Collected Data and Our Purpose of Collecting Data:
1. If you register for the events, your data is collected:
The following data, which you have shared during registration, is processed based on the legal reason of legitimate interest in Article 5/2(f) of the KVKK for the purpose of carrying out event organization processes and communication activities.
- Your Identity Information (first and last name)
- Your Contact Information (e-mail address, phone number, institution name)
2. Your data that is being collected if you request to be informed about their activities and allow them to be processed for sending commercial electronic messages:
If you allow your e-mail address and phone number to be processed for sending commercial electronic messages in order to be informed about the products and/or services offered by SmartMessage during registration , your information stated below will be processed and transferred to the IYS system based on the legal reasons of explicit consent in Article 5/1 of the KVKK for the purposes of carrying out communication activities and carrying out goods/services sales and marketing activities.
- Your Identity Information (first and last name)
- E-mail Address
- Telephone number
- Date of permission
- Communication channel
- Source of permission
3. Your data collected if you participate in their events:
If you log in to the Zoom application to participate in the events, if you send a message from the Q&A or conversation area during the event, the following data you choose to share will be processed based on the legal reason of legitimate interest in Article 5/2 (f) of the KVKK for the purpose of carrying out the organization and event processes.
- Name, surname (or nickname) and email address you provide when logging in
- If you forward, the message/comment/question you have forwarded
Third parties to whom your personal data is transferred:
Your personal data,
- To the IYS, which is an Authorized Private Law Legal Person, for the purposes of carrying out the activities in accordance with the legislation within the scope stipulated by the legal regulation, informing the authorized persons, institutions and organizations and carrying out the permit processes,
- To suppliers for the purposes of carrying out event organization processes, conducting requests and complaints, and carrying out communication activities.
It will be transferred in accordance with the rules in Article 8 of the KVKK regarding the transfer of personal data and the legal reasons for the processing of personal data stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and by taking the necessary technical and administrative measures.
During the organization of SmartMessage events, tools/applications (Zoom, Youtube, Microsoft Teams) whose servers are located in various parts of the world are used. You can find detailed information about your personal data processed during the use of these tools in their privacy policies, the links of which are shared below.
- Online Video Conferencing Platform Service Provider – Microsoft Teams
- Online Form Builder Service Provider – WordPressCRM Service Provider-Hubspot
Period for which your personal data is stored
If a period of time is determined for the storage of your personal data in the law or relevant legislation, the data in question must be stored for at least this period. If a period of time is not stipulated in the law or relevant legislation; It is kept in connection with the purposes of processing, limited and measured, as stipulated in the legal relationship established with you due to your participation in the event, program and/or project, and for the period required for the event organization.
What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
Regarding your personal data;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
When you request the correction of incomplete or incorrect data and the deletion or destruction of your personal data, request that this situation be notified to third parties to whom we have transferred your personal data
- Objecting to the result in the event that a result arises against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting the compensation of this damage
You have the rights.
How can you exercise your rights as a data subject?
If you wish, you can submit your applications and requests regarding your personal data through the Relevant Person Application Form ;
- By sending an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org address from the e-mail address you registered to the Announcement Group List ,
- By personally applying in person to SmartMessage’s Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Cad. No: 62 A Ümraniye/Istanbul address and physically delivering your application by having a valid identity document with you in a way that allows us to verify your identity,
- By sending a wet signed signature declaration (if you have previously submitted a document confirming your signature within the scope of any relationship, you do not need to submit a signature declaration) to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi Balkan Cad. No: 62 A Ümraniye/Istanbul by registered receipt or similar method,
- By signing with a mobile signature or secure electronic signature and sending email@example.com e-mail to the address,
- You can send it to us via KEP to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
Pursuant to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, the application of the Relevant Person must include the name, surname, signature if the application is in writing, T.R. identification number (nationality if the applicant is a foreigner, passport number or identification number, if any), residential or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number, if any, and information about the subject of the request.
The person concerned must clearly and understandably state the requested matter in the application, which includes explanations regarding the right he/she will make and request to use in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the applicant’s person, if the applicant is acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (power of attorney). In addition, the application must include identity and address information and documents confirming the identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be evaluated.
How Long Does It Take to Respond to Your Requests Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data?
Your requests regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest from the date of receipt to us. If your request is accepted or rejected by explaining the reason, our response will be sent to you by mail or e-mail to the address you specified in the application, and if possible, in the same way as your request.
This Clarification Text will be valid as of the date it is published by SmartMessage. SmartMessage may amend this Privacy Notice at any time, if necessary. The changes to be made become effective upon the publication of the Clarification Text on the corporate web address of the smartmessage.com.