Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), your personal data; as the data controller, it may be processed by ODC İş Çözümleri Danışmanlık Ticaret A.Ş (“SmartMessage”) within the scope described below.
1. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed:
Your personal data may be processed by SmartMessage for the purposes of evaluating and finalizing your job application, planning and executing human resources policies and processes.
- Performing the procedures for evaluating your applications to SmartMessage and your suitability for the job.
- If you request to be informed about our job postings, carrying out activities to inform you about our postings.
- Realization of the necessary registrations and procedures for your employment and entry,
- Ensuring that you direct you to the platform where the competency test will be carried out in order to measure your suitability for the defined task, and performing the necessary tests and exams for the employee candidate.
- Providing information to authorized institutions based on legislation.
Your personal data will be kept for a reasonable period specified in the relevant legislation or until the purpose of processing disappears, and possibly for the legal statute of limitations.
2. Collection and Procedure of Personal Data of Employee Candidates:
SmartMessage will process the personal data of employee candidates for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text. In particular, the personal data of prospective employees collected and used by SmartMessage are as follows:
Name-surname, T.R. identity number, marital status, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, gender, educational status, military service information, address information, professional experience information, criminal conviction and security measures, resume details, health information, reference information.
3. Parties to Whom Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred and Purposes of Transfer:
The personal data of the employee candidate is transferred to domestic and foreign suppliers, “cloud service providers” abroad, the company doctor and Teknokent in order to carry out the human resources processes, to conduct various tests and exams for the employee candidates and to carry out the application processes of the employee candidates.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data:
Your personal data is obtained by informing within the scope of this “Clarification Text” and obtaining your explicit consent when necessary, for the legal reasons that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, and for the legal reasons that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller. Personal data of employee candidates can be collected through the following methods and means:
- Application forms and resumes submitted through digital application forms shared in written or electronic media.
- Application forms and resumes sent to SmartMessage by e-mail, courier, reference and similar methods.
- Information obtained during video conferences through employment or consultancy companies, or by means such as telephone, or during the interview, in cases where a face-to-face interview is conducted.
- Information obtained through career platforms, career portals, examination and personality inventory systems used by SmartMessage.
- The information obtained during the checks carried out to confirm the accuracy of the information submitted by the candidate and the researches carried out by our company.
- Information obtained through recruitment tests that identify talent and personality traits, the results of which are examined by experienced specialists.
5. Article 11 of Law No. 6698. According to the article, the rights of personal data owners are:
We inform you that as a personal data owner, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not.
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it.
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data is used in accordance with the purpose for which it is processed.
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed.
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation.
- Requesting notification of the correction, deletion and destruction processes made in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties with whom your personal data is shared.
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems.
- If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data, do not request the compensation of the damage.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to SmartMessage by filling out the Data Owner Application Form on our website at www.smartmessage.com . Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Employee Candidates will fulfill their requests arising from the Law through the “Relevant Person Application Form”. SmartMessage will conclude application requests free of charge in accordance with Article 13 of the Law, depending on the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. If the request is rejected, the reason(s) for the rejection shall be notified in writing or electronically with the justifications.
The Employee Candidate undertakes that the personal data subject to this Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date. In case of any changes regarding their personal data, they will be able to request that their personal data be updated by informing SmartMessage. If the Employee Candidate does not provide accurate and up-to-date information, SmartMessage will have no responsibility.
This Clarification Text will be valid as of the date it is published by SmartMessage. SmartMessage may amend this Privacy Notice at any time, if necessary. The changes to be made become effective upon the publication of the Clarification Text on the corporate web address of smartmessage.com.